Media Manager and Team Leader
Poste basé à Helsinki, Finland
Media Manager and Team Leader for our office in Helsinki
Our mother tongue is digital and with a holistic approach to creativity, media and technology, our finest task is to bring the right message to the right people at the right point in time. At NetBooster, we are looking for a highly qualified and proactive Finnish Media Manager for our office in Helsinki. You will be the local team leader and responsible for the daily management of the media team in Finland. As the local team leader, you will also be responsible for pushing for continuous innovation and development within the field and take an active part in sales activities to grow the Finnish client portfolio. You will join the Nordic Media team, who work across borders with clients both locally, in the Nordics and on a global scale and will report to the Nordic Media Director.
Qualifications that we expect, you have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in working with Paid Media
- A solid understanding and practical experience working with SEM/Google AdWords, social media advertising and RTB as well as knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- A general interest and understanding of performance marketing as well as insight into how the various digital media channels influence and support each other
- A flair for both the communicative, technical and data-oriented aspects of online advertising
- A business and result oriented mindset.
- A keen eye for details and a structured and analytical approach
- Excellent Finnish language skills both verbally as well as written
- An education within IT, marketing or communication.
Primary task that the Media Manager position will evolve:
- Strategic Media planning based on strong business insights and client KPI’s
- Campaign development with a strong focus on Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube and other social media advertising, in addition to Programmatic display advertising
- Continuous campaign management and optimisation based on data analysis and evaluation
- Reporting, follow-ups and development of assigned clients in collaboration with the client team
- Preparation of proposals, estimations and strategic planning in relation to sales pitches
- As team leader you have the ambition and competence to drive and motivate your team
For you to feel comfortable at NetBooster Nordic, we expect you to be:
- Open-minded and enjoy being surrounded by passionate colleagues
- A strong team player, but at the same time driven by self-motivation
- Working independently and take initiative
- You have ambitions for working with online marketing and digital performance
- You are driven by the goal of finding the best solution for every client and have talent for combining communication and data
At NetBooster, we offer you to be part of a small but exciting and innovative team in the heart of Helsinki.
We work in a Nordic matrix organisation, where we are structured to work closely with both clients and the expert team across the Nordic borders, this means that you will have +75 close colleagues in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Furthermore, NetBooster is part of NetBooster Group, who together make up over +850 experts in +25 offices worldwide.
If you are interested in developing your digital competencies in a dynamic and innovative company, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please, do title your mail with ”Media Manager, NetBooster FI”.
We will contact candidates for interviews, as we receive applications.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact us:
- Nordic Media Director, Katrine Tvistholm at email@example.com or phone: + 45 4178 6142
- Account director, Marjo Salomaa at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:
Send you application today!
What makes NetBooster great?