Account Director: Motoring
Poste basé à Holloway Road, Islington, London
SalaireNegotiable depending on experience + benefits
Requirements All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Account Director: Motoring
4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group, is looking for an Account Director to join the Motoring and Finance team and lead a group of digital marketing professionals in London. This is full-time, permanent position.
This senior role is ideally suited to candidates with an exceptionally strong background in digital. You will be highly experienced in formulating strategies to bring marketing directives to life in the digital space for 4Ps’ established client base. Your client management skills will be second to none and you will have the ability to build successful relationships with key clients and stakeholders, as well as lead teams internally to deliver on our projects.
You will possess a high business acumen and strong commercial awareness; as you will take responsibility for monitoring and reporting on campaign financials and successes. You will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and results as well as the overall campaign success, ensuring consistent high standards across your teams and the department.
Working alongside other senior staff you will also have a direct input into the development of the service as a whole.
Expectations are high and you should strive for success, but always with the support and backing of our talented and experienced team. If you succeed, we succeed.
About us: 4Ps Marketing is part of the NetBooster Group, a forward thinking digital marketing agency with 850+ experts worldwide. Here in the UK we have offices in London and Cornwall. As a leading 360-degree digital agency our services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for renowned UK and international clients.
Location: Holloway Road, Islington, London.
Start Date: Immediate.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits (see below). Please note that the salary specified above will be pro rata for part time or fixed term contracts.
Additional benefits: Aside from working with a great team of people we also provide a range of benefits including: 25 days holiday, gym membership and a pension scheme.
Work environment: We’re always looking to do things better, whether through new technology or new ideas. While we love working hard to solve problems and find new ones, we’ve also created an atmosphere where individuality is embraced, the dress code is casual and pride in our work is our common denominator.
If you’re smart, interested in solving challenging problems, enjoy life and want to work with a talented and dedicated team of digital specialists, then 4Ps Marketing, part of the NetBooster Group might be a good fit for you. In return, we will provide you with a dynamic environment and fantastic working conditions.
Contract: This is a full time contract subject to satisfactory completion of a 3-month probationary period, after which there is a 1-month notice period.
Essential skills and experience: We are looking for candidates who bring the right mix of skills, experience and potential.
- You will have a thorough and in-depth understanding of search engine marketing, along with have a keen interest in content marketing, PR and social media & networking;
- You will have excellent leadership skills and be able to inspire, motivate, lead and manage a team of people;
- You will be able to build successful long term relationships with key clients and stake holders;
- You will have strong influencing skills and be able to manage successful contract and service negotiations;
- You will be able to foster creative thinking and possess excellent attention to detail, enabling you to turn ideas into actionable plans;
- You will have an analytical mind and possess excellent problem solving skills and be able to think critically;
- Great documentation skills are a must;
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and possess the ability to communicate well with other team members and clients in a clear, understandable way;
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, with a positive and flexible attitude, and the ability to work independently and as part of small and larger teams;
- You will be able to lead and develop people through training and by setting an example;
- You will show a determination to hone and develop skills, and keeping up to date with an evolving industry are all important qualities;
- You will have exemplary time management and organisational skills.
- You will ideally have experience and/or knowledge of working in the motoring industry. While this isn’t a must, it will greatly enhance your chances of success.
- Have a minimum 3-4 years’ experience in managing key client account in the digital marketing industry;
- Have a strong background and be highly knowledgeable in SEM or E-commerce;
- Display strong management capabilities and experience;
- Demonstrate a background in digital marketing, design, content production or PR;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel, email and Internet;
- Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
- Either have your own transport or the ability to travel independently to the office;
- Be willing to travel to industry/client events.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or IT related subject;
- You will possess GSCE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C or above.
If this role appeals to you, we would love to know!
Deadline for applications: 31st May 2017. Please note that we will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process and therefore the role may be filled before the closing date has passed.
You can apply online using the ‘Apply’ button and upload your CV and covering letter direct to us.
Alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.