Columbia Sportswear required efficient sales support to promote the Omni Heat reflective product range. The main objectives included generating sales from PPC, improving the image and brand awareness as well as generating traffic to the website and also visitors to the physical stores.
- Co-ordinate different channels
- Integrate with high street off-line activities
- Provide integrated multi-channel reporting
- Manage real time bidding campaigns in France, Germany and Sweden
- NetBooster provided an integrated approach across multiple markets and different channels
- A PPC campaign was launched simultaneously in 5 markets to turn the interest generated by the RTB campaigns into sales
- A targeted video campaign, fine-tuned to hit a specific target group helped support the website traffic and store sales
- NetBooster used real-time contextualisation based on editorial and weather forecasts, real time buying of qualified audience (data acquisition) and smart repetition of messages using cookie info.
Traffic to site via media
A third of the website traffic was generated by the campaign
During the campaign, brand queries surged by 48%
The mix of event & classic format allowed to reach great CTRs